HP Printer Driver is very cost-effective and the best decision one can take while making a purchase of a Printer drive. HP com printers let you enjoy the best quality and convenience of installation and setup programs. Visit : 123.hp.com/setup to get started with it without facing problems and troubles.
Downloading Procedure of HP Printer Driver
You can download and install drivers for your printer from the hp printer driver official website and follow the steps given below:
1. Switch on your printer and computer.
2. Make sure that they are connected to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly enabled printers)
3. Next, open a browser of your choice on your system and go to 123.hp.com/setup
4. Enter the name of your printer along with its model number. For example, Officejet 38.
5. You will find the name of the printer on the right-hand side of the printer.
6. Click the Download button and wait for the software to be downloaded.
7. Once the download is completed, click on it to open it.
How To Install HP Wireless Printer via CD Media?
The installation procedure of an HP wireless printer into your operating system completes in just a few steps. Follow them accordingly:
1. Take out the CD from the pack and insert in your Disk Drive
2. Your operating system will notify you about the CD inserted.
3. Click on the ‘Start’ button and go to the ‘Computers’
4. Double click on ‘CD Driver.’ and open it.
5. Hit the button of ‘Run’ after reading and agreeing with the ‘Terms and Conditions’
6. Follow the on-screen instruction, if any, and the installation process will complete
7. Now, you can scan and print any document via your new HP printer.
Note: You must ensure that the CD has no scratches.
How to reinstall HP wireless printer?
If you want to uninstall your HP printer software from your operating system and then reinstall it, follow the instructions step-wise:
1. Start the Windows operating system and type ‘Devices and Printers’
2. Search HP Printer and right-click on the HP wireless printer software and choose the ‘Delete or Remove’ option.
3. Press ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ keys together to ‘Run’ the command.
4. Now, type ‘printui.exe/s’ in the ‘Search Bar’ and hit the button of ‘Ok’
5. Open the ‘HP Printer Driver’ and if it gets detected, click on ‘Remove’ option
6. Remove all the other instances of HP printer software
7. Restart the operating system, before that close all the tabs 8. Once the PC starts after a while, download and reinstall your HP wireless printer via the 123.hp.com/setup page.